Every purchase of one of our super comfortable and sustainable shirts makes a statement about what you care about and contributes to 1% for the Planet. Join us in our mission to rebel for change!
Billboard upcycled backpack
$68.00This item will be released at a future date.
Billboards are made out of durable vinyl and when they are done, they go to landfills. NOT! Here, they are upcycled to make those billboards into one-of-a-kind backpacks! Durable, waterproof, unique, lightweight, vegan!
– One-of-a-kind design
– Repurposed billboard vinyl exterior
– Full padded 15″ laptop sleeve pocket
– Zippered exterior front pocket
– Mesh internal organizer pockets
– Dimensions: 19″H x 12″W x 6″D; 22.5 Liters
Reusable Produce Mesh Cotton Bags$20.99
Eco-friendly, cotton mesh produce bags that you can take with you to the grocery store instead of using plastic bags. According to manufacturer, these are responsibly made in China. Rebel Buda cannot attest to the veracity of this information. We advertise and sell this bag because we believe it is a good, affordable alternative to eliminate the usage of produce plastic bags in grocery stores.
We have received these as a gift set and have used them personally. They are great bags.
Reusable Glass Straws$19.99
These reusable glass straws come in different colors or transparent. We have tried and love them! There are so many options out there and we wanted to find something that was made in the US and had similar values than ours. This is it!
Craddle-to-Craddle – Remaking the Way We Make Things$16.43
Great book outlining the progress of technology and how we, as a society, didn’t anticipate the impact on the environment. The author helps us look back in history but also explains how we can change design, manufacturing, consumption habits to be better consumers and/or run businesses that will strive to minimize its impact in the environment. Really great read!
Upcycled Computer Sleeve$36.00
Billboards are made out of durable vinyl and when they are done, they go to landfills. NOT! Here, they are upcycled to make those billboards into one-of-a-kind computer sleeves! Durable, waterproof, unique, lightweight, vegan!
– One-of-a-kind design
– Repurposed billboard vinyl
– Padded and fleece-lined interior
– Rubber logo detailing
– YKK reverse nylon zipper
– Dimensions: 9.25″(H) x 13.5″(W)
Compostable Phone Case by Pela Case$39.00
We all need to protect our phones, right? We found these super cool compostable phone cases. No plastic used! How cool is that? When you are done with it, just put in your backyard and voila! Compost for your garden. #sustainabletip #smallchanges
- Smooth, flexible and streamlined, our cases protect your phone without adding bulk.
- 100% biodegradable and compostable phone cover.
- Precision cuts around speakers, charger points, volume, and power buttons.
- Designed with reinforced top and bottom areas, and stronger wrap-around edges to better protect the front of your phone and offer even more protection from drops; Flax Shive, one of the core materials used in the case, has natural shock absorbing properties.
- NSF tested to be child safe and family friendly; free of BPA, Lead, Cadmium, and phthalates. NSF tested to be child safe and family friendly; free of BPA, Lead, Cadmium, and phthalates. The bioplastic we use to make our Pela Case is verified to meet U.S. (ASTM D6400-04) and E.U. (EN13432) standards for compostability.